10.02.2013

Wishlist: Alexander Wang Rocco Duffle bag


My birthday is coming up in a few weeks, and for some reason I always have the biggest wishlist. Pages long, from the biggest things like the Cartier Love bracelet, to small things like a book from Rachel Zoe. But every since I got my Alexander Wang bag, me and him, we are inseparable. Because it's black it goes with almost everything. The gold studs make the whole bag a little more classy. I took it with me everywhere I went. But then the leather started to wear, and don't get me wrong, that's what it's supposed to do and it makes it even cooler. But when it started to rip, my heart was broken. Because some white things from the inside were coming out. And I just wasn't able to wear it anymore. It looked horrible. But a couple days ago I decided to rip out the white parts that were showing. And guess what.. It looks great! You actually can't tell that I pulled it out. So me and my Wang are back together. It made me realise, how much I missed wearing this bag. (You've already seen my Wang in the Leopard Beanie post, we photoshopped the white parts ;)) So on top of my (birthday)wishlist, I put a grey Alexander Wang Rocco Duffle bag. And I actually haven't made up my mind about the studs, gold or metal? I think both are great.