10.04.2013

Furry fall


This outfit is one with many favorites. The Jennifer Zeuner necklace I fell in love with when I spotted Lauren Conrad wearing it years ago. It was an investment, but after years it's still one of my favorites. The Alexander McQueen scarf, has been on my wishlist for years. When me and my sister went to London last year, I decided to finally buy one. Army green is one of my favorite colors to wear, so it was an easy choice. The ripped jeans, I just love them, the boyfriend fit, the vintage feeling. Last but not least: my Redwings Boots. These are in my closet for many years, and I still love wearing them, I even think they look better now then when I just got them.

Furry jacket: Ambika via 1310 fashion, Silk top: Gold Hawk via 1310 fashion, Scarf: Alexander McQueen, Jeans: Zara, Boots: RedWings, Necklace: Jennifer Zeuner, Braclets: Reminicence, Nikkie Plessen. Rings: Cartier, Monica Vinader.